Exchange/Refund Policy

If it is necessary to return merchandise for an exchange/refund, all merchandise must meet the following conditions:

  • All returns require an RA (return authorization) #.
  • Must email Gulfeagle Supply to receive an RA, and include order #, reason for return, and request for replacement item or refund. Email Customer Service at sguild@gulfeaglesupply.com or call 1-866-912-2155.
  • All RA’s must be requested with 30 days of original order date.
  • All returns must be freight prepaid. Freight on original order will not be refunded.
  • Returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee
  • No special order items may be returned

No COD’s accepted

If the merchandise you wish to receive is out of stock, a refund/credit will be issued promptly. 

All returns for refund paid by credit card will receive a credit to the credit card.

Any questions concerning an exchange/refund should be directed to our customer service department at (866) 912-2155.

If merchandise you receive is defective, call our customer service department for instructions.

For a prompt exchange/refund, return all merchandise to:

GULFEAGLE SUPPLY

C/O: TOOL STORE RETURN

2900 E 7TH AVE, SUITE 100

TAMPA, FLORIDA 33605

PHONE 1-866-912-2155

INCORRECT ITEM RECEIVED

Return the incorrect item and include a return receipt for freight. The freight credit will either be the exact amount on the original invoice or the actual cost of freight to Gulfeagle Supply. This will be done at Gulfeagle Supply’s discretion. If the order was shipped ground, and the end user decides to overnight the package to us to get it here faster, they will do that at their own expense.

Once the incorrect item is received back Gulfeagle Supply will ship out the correct item.

No express freight methods will be used for items shipped a second time regardless of how the item was originally shipped.  If a customer wishes to ship an item via an express method, it will be done at the customer’s expense.  

Ship the incorrect item back to GULFEAGLE SUPPLY at:

GULFEAGLE SUPPLY
C/O: TOOL STORE RETURN
2900 E 7TH AVE, SUITE 100
TAMPA, FLORIDA 33605

PHONE 1-866-912-2155

Make sure to:

  • Include a copy of the original packing slip
  • Note the Return Authorization number of the outside on the packaging*
  • Ship it via a traceable method (UPS, FedEx, USPS w/package tracking)

PACKAGE DAMAGED IN TRANSIT

You should contact the package carrier (UPS, FedEx, RPS, or USPS) and file a claim using the package tracking number.

GULFEAGLE SUPPLY will not accept merchandise damaged in transit.  All claims must be filed with the carrier.

PACKAGE LOST IN TRANSIT

A claim will be filed for the lost package. You should contact GULFEAGLE SUPPLY and we will file a claim with the package carrier (UPS, FedEx, RPS, or USPS). These claims can take upwards of 30 days.

If you would like a second shipment to be made, they will be charged for the replacement order and be credited for the lost order upon resolution of the lost package.

DEFECTIVE PRODUCT RECEIVED

If the product is defective, contact Sharon Guild at sguild@gulfeaglesupply.com. We will assist you in finding the manufacturers warranty for return instructions.

CANCELED ORDERS

Only orders that have not yet been shipped or are not in process can be canceled. If the order has not yet shipped or is not in process, notify GULFEAGLE SUPPLY via telephone to cancel the order at our Customer Service number 1-866-912-2155. It is important to notify us immediately if you want to cancel an order, as most orders ship same-day.

If the order has been shipped, you will need to follow the normal return process; if the package is refused then a return freight charge will be added.

BACKORDERS

Backorders tend to run about 18% at GULFEAGLE SUPPLY. About 75% of those backorders are due to manufacturer supply constraints. The other 25% are most likely our option and depends on what we have going on in our business.

If the order is partially back ordered, GULFEAGLE SUPPLY will make a judgment to determine if the order can be shipped in two segments.  The initial shipping will be paid by the customer and the back ordered items will be paid by GULFEAGLE SUPPLY.

GULFEAGLE SUPPLY will not wait for the entire order to come into stock before shipping in stock merchandise.